On this episode of TAP, I'm answering your questions from emails, instagram private messages, and comments from inside our FB Group. I do a rapid fire answer session with these six questions:
- What do I do if I can't take my levels this summer?
- What do you do for classroom management?
- How do you engage older students?
- How do you prepare for concerts?
- What do you do with your lessons when you miss a class?
- How do you balance it all?
I share a couple of things that got me thinking when answering these questions, like why I'm rejecting the word "management" and replacing it with "connections," mostly because of this story and what I really do for performances to minimize stress. I also hinted at a couple interviews that are coming up on the podcast and a little something I'm working on for the month of May.
If you don't want to miss out on any of it, make sure you're a subscriber! You can sign up below.